June 13, 2015
What is Typography?
My love for typography is what got me started designing wedding invitations in the first place. Where else would you get the task of getting a gazillion words and told to make it pretty? I love jobs that allow me to play with different styles and couples who aren’t afraid of using or not using space.
So what is typography? Strictly, it’s the art or process of setting and arranging type. It is the style or appearance of printed matter. It is where the word or words would be the design.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.