October 8, 2016
SANDY: ANOTHER REASON TO WATCH “ANNIE”
Last Friday, the musical “Annie” had its premiere night at the Resorts World Manila.
I remember watching it as a young girl with my family and was amazed at the performance of then child wonder Lea Salonga. But I was in awe of the German Shepherd named Jabar who played the role of “Sandy”.
I was amazed how they trained him to take on the role of Sandy, to interact with humans who are not his human family, and to even respond when he is called onstage as Sandy!
In my succeeding columns, you will get to know more about the furkids who are playing the role of Sandy in the musical which runs weekends till 1st week of December. For now, here are some photos and videos of these wonderful furkids and their amazing human handlers.
Hope you can catch the musical!
Photos and videos from Resorts World Manila/Cybele and Alab’s photo by Brad Feliciano
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.