October 4, 2017
PETRON’S FUEL AND ENGINE OIL DRIVE 2017 FORMULA 4 SEA CHAMPIONSHIP
Petron, the largest oil refining and marketing company in the Philippines and a leading player in the Malaysian market, made its mark as a fuel technology innovator by creating a full range of gasoline and diesel fuels that deliver better power, better mileage, and better engine protection. Petron engine oils, formulated to optimize engine performance through superior lubrication, are also starting to gain ground in the ASEAN market.
With these credentials the organizers of the Formula 4 South East Asia (F4SEA) Championship have tapped Petron as the official fuel and engine oil of the 2017 season.
Promoted by the Asian Autosport Action (AAA) group headed by Peter Thompson, F4SEA offers a cost-effective first step to an FIA-certified career ladder in formula racing. The F4SEA program focuses on driver experience and development by ensuring a level playing field in a one-make FIA single-operator championship using FIA-F4 homologated race cars and engines. All drivers have access to race and engine data, and learn from race engineers and coaches, so winning is based on race craft and not performance aids. Meritus GP provides race engineering services supported by race engineers, winning driver coaches, and professional technicians and mechanics.
Last year, Petron’s Blaze 100 Euro 5 was the official fuel of the Philippine Leg of the 2016 Formula 4 South East Asia (F4SEA) Championship at the Clark International Speedway in Pampanga. For the 2017 F4SEA Championship series, Petron Blaze 100 Euro 6 will be the official fuel while Petron Blaze Racing engine oil will be the official engine oil.
Petron Blaze 100 Euro 6 is a 100-octane pure gasoline formulation that surpassed the most stringent global standards as certified by international testing institutions. Its superior qualities make it the best fuel for the highly competitive F4SEA Championship, as Petron Blaze 100 Euro 6 delivers powerful engine performance and acceleration. In addition, it also offers improved combustion, improved fuel efficiency, significantly reduced harmful emissions, and cleaner engines.
Meanwhile Petron Blaze Racing, the F4SEA official engine oil, contains the Thermal Stress Stabilizing System (TS3) that helps reduce engine stress even at the high temperatures demanded by competition racing. A fully-synthetic high-performance oil, Petron Blaze Racing has been proven to deliver ultimate engine stress protection and excellent performance on thermal stability and engine cleanliness.
An avid motorsports enthusiast, Petron Corporation President and CEO Ramon S. Ang noted, “We are proud to fuel the 2017 Formula 4 South East Asia Championship, and we welcome this opportunity to demonstrate how our proudly Philippine-made Petron Blaze 100 Euro 6 gasoline and Petron Blaze Racing engine oil can meet the severe demands of international competitive racing. We hope that the young Formula 4 drivers will appreciate the performance advantages of our world-class products.”
The 30-race 2017 F4SEA Championship starts off with 6 support races at the Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix in Sepang, Malaysia, on September 29 to October 1. The second leg will be at the Clark International Speedway in Pampanga, Philippines from October 20 to 22, followed by the third leg at Sentul, Indonesia on November 24 to 26. The series then races into the new year with the Asian Le Mans at the Buriram United International Circuit in Thailand from January 12 to 14, 2018, before returning to Sepang, Malaysia for the final leg on February 9 to 11, 2018.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.