March 11, 2017
When I read an article about #PotterABook to celebrate World Book Day last March 2 (where people played with existing book titles to relate it Harry Potter), I couldn’t stop myself from reading all the tweets because they are just so imaginative, creative, and hilarious!
It seems that Barnes & Noble Teen started the hashtag on Twitter with this tweet (and I love that book title):
More people shared their book titles. Even until now, there are still new tweets on this hashtag. There are so many entries that made me laugh out loud but here are my favorite ones.
Continue the good vibes and tweet your book title ideas, too. Use #PotterABook!
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our monthly classes at writethings.wix.com/writethings and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Summer Creative Writing Classes and Workshop for Kids and Teens:
- Young Writers’ Hangout – April 1, 8, 22, 29, May 13, 20, 27 and June 3 (1:30pm-3pm)
- Wonder of Words Workshop – May 8, 10, 12, 15, 17 and 19 (1:30pm-3:30pm for 8-12 years old; 4pm-6pm for 13-17 years old)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email email@example.com.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.