September 30, 2017
LUNETA RALLY SIGNS
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to join the Luneta rally last September 21st. But an article caught my attention showing clever and some witty protest signs found at the rally. I remembered the signs at the Women’s March in various cities in the United States early this year that even museums and libraries around the world are collecting for archive.
Here are some signs found on the Day of Protest rally that caught my attention online. There’s a mix of poetry, Game of Thrones reference, millennial lingo to calling out Titas of Manila!
Power of three…keywords
Calling out Titas of the Philippines
With costume and lighting
A poem at the rally
The power of words in a rally sign.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.