May 18, 2014
A man takes a moment to peruse the artwork lining the walls of Cafe By The Ruins in Baguio.
(Nikon D90, Nikon 50mm 1.4D)
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “Zen”
beats mixr for cheap says June 10, 2014 at 7:23 am
beats mixr for cheap
I every time emailed this webpage post page to all my contacts,
as if like to read it after that my contacts will too.