December 27, 2015
Featured Photographer for November: Mark Floro
A graduate of Art Center College of Design (Pasadena, California), Mark Floro has been doing advertising/commercial photography for over 30 years.
Although he is known for his lighting and mouth-watering food shots, he also specializes in architectural, industrial, and on-location challenges. Being from the “old school,” his philosophy is simply “Get It Right The First Time”.
He is also one of the instructors of the Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI). He teaches food photography, business in photography, and basic studio lighting.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.