September 25, 2016
FASHION FAVORITES AT THE 2016 EMMY AWARDS
I can’t believe another year has already passed and the 2016 Emmys has come and gone! The Emmy Awards was held last Sunday and our celebrities did not disappoint. It was great to see our favorite stars all decked out and looking good. As in all red carpet events there were hits and there were misses but I prefer to focus on the hits and share my favorites of the night.
I absolutely loved Kristen Bell‘s Zuhair Murad floral gown. It looked so good and she just looked so comfortable in it. I wish I could look as comfortable as her in a gown!
Kerry Washington in Brandon Maxwell was the best looking pregnant lady out there. She totally rocked that cut out dress and that bump. I’m not a big fan of the hair but it definitely added more personality to her overall look.
Sansa Stark has definitely grown up! I almost didn’t recognize her with her blonde hair. I initially had mixed feelings about her black lace Valentino gown but it looked so pretty on TV, much better than how it looks in photos. If this was someone else it might not have looked as good but Sophie Turner looked effortlessly elegant.
Must admit that I’ve never seen Fresh Off The Boat but love that Constance Wu always looks great on the red carpet. She’s totally making us Asians look good. Really like this metallic, low cut J Mendel dress and it looked even better on screen.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.