December 31, 2018
ALL ABOUT NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
I was lazing around on the last Sunday of the year for a much-deserved break from a tiring year and saw this Peanuts comic strip on my newsfeed.
Charlie Brown and his friends are just so relatable. So, which one will you be in 2019? Read on and laugh your heart out.
Wishing everyone a merry everything and a happy always!
Young Writers’ Hangout: 2019 Creative Writing Classes for Kids and Teens at Fully Booked, BGC
- January 12 and 26
- February 2 and 16
- March 2 and 16
Creative Writing for Adults at Fully Booked, BGC
- March 30
For inquiries and registration about creative writing classes by Write Things Manila, email email@example.com.
You can also send inquiries at here.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.