September 9, 2019
Presidential Spokesman Salvador Panelo suggested last Thursday that the Presidential Security Group should investigate how former Calauan Mayor Antonio Sanchez’s family got into Malacañang. In fact, he “didn’t know how they managed to come to his office”.
One thing’s for sure, they got in. What happened after is anyone’s guess.
I was at a loss on how to portray the silliness of the situation when I came across Gang’s post. She said it in the most simplest terms.
Thank God for friends who can help you put sense into everything.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.