August 13, 2014
Go tickle them in heaven, Robin Williams
We join the world in mourning the loss of an irrepressible comic and brilliant actor
whose poignant portrayal of every role touched our lives.
From Mork and Mindy to Good Morning Vietnam to Dead Poets Society to Goodwill Hunting,
you left us with both laughter and wisdom.
What time is it? It’s oh-six-hundred. What does the oh stand for? Oh my god it’s early!
Mrs Doubtfire cooks
People call these things imperfections. But they’re not. Oh, that’s the good stuff.
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may … Carpe Diem … Seize the day, boys, make your lives extraordinary.
We all stand up on our desks and shout, O Captain, My Captain!
RIP Robin Williams. Go tickle them in heaven. You will be missed.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.