July 23, 2018
POWER LUNCH WITH NATO REYES: BAYAN GIVES DUTERTE NO SONA GRADE, OFFERS SAD AND ANGRY EMOJI INSTEAD
For today’s State of the Nation Address, Bayan Secretary General Renato Reyes refused to give President Duterte a grade. But if he could express how the Filipino people feel about the administration’s performance for the past year in terms of emojis, he would give an angry and sad emoji.
He says the people cannot cope with the effects of inflation.
He questioned why anomalous contracts from the past administration are being continued.
And he believes that Duterte is not someone you would want your children to emulate.
Watch my Power Lunch with Nato at Casa Marcos:
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.