October 1, 2018
GREEN GREEN GREEN PROGRAM LAUNCH IN CELEBRATION OF WORLD HABITAT DAY
Green Green Green, a unique assistance program spearheaded by the Department of Budget and Management, aims to make the Philippines’ 145 cities more livable and sustainable through the development of public open spaces.
The Launch and Recognition Event marks the start of the release of the FY 2018 Local Government Support Fund – Assistance to Cities amounting to Php 2,589,000,000.00, and to recognize the first batch of cities with public open space projects under the Green Green Green Program.
The event also aims to gather and initiate a conversation among key officials in the government, representatives from the private sector, the international community, the academe, and the media about the importance of creating and maintaining well-designed and well-maintained public open spaces in our cities, and how we can further our efforts toward improving urban life.
The 77 cities to be recognized are:
17. La Carlota
30. Puerto Princesa
32. San Carlos, Negros Occidental
33. San Carlos, Pangasinan
34. San Fernando
35. San Jose del Monte
36. San Juan
37. San Pedro
|53. Naga, Cebu
58. Science City of Munoz
77. San Pablo
Projects per City:
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.