March 31, 2015
PNoy Trust Rating Not 36% but 9%
The Pulse Asia press release showed President Benigno Aquino III’s trust ratings to fall from 56% last November to 36% this March. However, what it failed to emphasize is that in fact, PNoy’s net trust ratings nosedived to 9%.
In an article in ManilaSpeak.com by Prof. Ben Diokno, the economist noted that PNoy’s net trust rating is now a one-digit number. “From an all-time high net trust rating (NTR) of 78% early in his term, Mr. Aquino’s latest NTR (is now) a measly 9%”, i.e. 36% trust, 27% distrust.
Diokno also noted that Aquino’s Net Approval Rating (NAR) plummeted from an all-time high of 76% to an embarrassing 15%.
Diokno attributes Aquino’s severe ratings drops to the following: First, the Disbursement Acceleration Program (DAP) which PNoy insisted is legal in spite of a ruling against it by the Supreme Court. Second is his refusal to take responsibility for the death of the Fallen 44. Diokno noted that the survey showed that 79% of Filipinos disagreed with PNoy’s decision to ignore the arrival honors for the Fallen 44.
Read Ben Dionko’s full article HERE:
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.