December 30, 2013
Lucky and Unlucky ’13
The year that was: the highest of highs and the lowest of lows.
True to its number, the year ’13 presented milestone lucky moments and extremely unfortunate events.
It was a year of victories. Megan Young conquered the world. The late Fernando Poe Jr through daughter Grace Poe and Erap are back in the game for unfinished business. And Manny Pacquiao made a great comeback.
But it was also a year of disasters. Their names: Gigi, Jinggoy and Bong. Butch Abad and Mar Roxas. Junjun and Nancy Binay.
Then there was that b*tch Yolanda.
ManilaSpeak remembers the highs and lows of 2013 …
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “Lucky and Unlucky ’13”
netflix blog says May 2, 2014 at 10:04 pm
It gradually slows down and you experience Netflix slow speed.
I saw it at the theater when it first came out but
decided it needed a second viewing to determine
if I liked it or not. That team will free other executives to think only about streaming.