November 22, 2018
HE WHO HAS NO SIN CAST THE FIRST MEME
It’s “meem”, not “may-may” or “mimi”. It is a piece of media that spreads. Hopefully, this is what this image will turn out to be. The other day former DILG Sec. Mar Roxas claimed that he is innocent of any alleged anomalies regarding Yolanda. One can’t help but compare that statement to Cong. Imelda Marcos’ proclamations of innocence regarding anomalies done during Martial Law, when her husband was still the president.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.