November 8, 2015
Vice-Presidentiable: Senator Alan Peter Cayetano
Senator Alan Peter Cayetano is remembered as one of Vice-President Jejomar Binay’s unfaltering critics and the most vocal in investigating the Fertilizer Fund Scam and abolition of the Pork Barrel.
He also announced that he is running for Vice President in the 2016 national elections under the Nacionalista Party.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
5 Comments on “Vice-Presidentiable: Senator Alan Peter Cayetano”
NIcky says November 11, 2015 at 10:50 am
A man who truly engage in the community, the people’s voice.Talking about major issues that affects the people, He’s always there to challenge whoever involved.
pam says November 11, 2015 at 10:51 am
He puts high value in education. I’m impressed by him for having 2 UP-related bills, authored and passed into law: Republic Act 9500 (the University of the Philippines Charter Act) in 2008 which proclaims that the State shall promote, foster, nurture and protect the right of all citizens to accessible quality education, and Republic Act 10648 (the Iskolar ng Bayan Act) in 2014 which states that the government shall democratize access to higher education by institutionalizing a college scholarship program to be named the “Iskolar ng Bayan Program” for top graduates of public high schools in the country.
Frances Alcantara says November 11, 2015 at 10:52 am
So far Allan Cayetano is the only candidate who deserves the vice presidency. Why? Sa tingin ko ang kelangan talaga natin ngayon ay Aksyon Na Mabilis at Matapang Na Solusyon. Siya ung hindi mananahimik kapag may naapi at ipaglalaban ang tama. Correct me if I’m wrong senator favorite ko talaga kasi tv ad mo walang halong kaplastikan and pretty sure you will be a great vp. sabi mo nga once di na uso ang batman and robin, ang uso na ngayon batman and superman. I agree with you that the VP should not just be a spare tire dapat talaga tulungan. Mas maganda kung madaming nagiisip ng solusyon sa kalbaryo ng mga kababayan natin ngayon.
We need a leader who is compassionate, who have the passion to serve, brave, smart, and God fearing. All those ay characteristic na nakikita ko na meron si Sen Cayetano.
brey says November 11, 2015 at 11:13 am
Sen. Alan Cayetano saludo ako sa programang PTK Presyo Trabaho Kita yan ang patunay na hindi na mababaon sa utang ang mamamayan lalo nasa 5/6. at sa Skolar ng Bayan program for the top graduates of public high school…..salamat kuya alan …. talagang may malasakit, mapagmahal kasa kapwa….maasahan ka talaga at tagapagtanggol sa mga naapi….
Danilo Rondon says November 11, 2015 at 5:55 pm
This is a splendid caricature harkening back to the glory days of print where the Philippine Free Press, Newsweek and Time Magazine were the the gold standard in journalism. Very tasteful and done without any mean spirited intention. A very dignified caricature. It caricature captures the spirit by which Senator Alan Peter Cayetano lives his life as a public servant. The responsibilites of public office may take its toll on the senator as time flows forward, but he carries on confident in the fact that his programs, created after much research and deliberation will leave a lasting, positive and inclusive impact on our fellow Filipinos for many many years to come.