July 4, 2014
Enrile and Gigi Together Again … in Prison
Enrile is and will soon be not only a prisoner of Gigi Reyes’ love but a prisoner BECAUSE OF IT.
The Sandiganbayan ordered the arrest of Senator Juan Ponce Enrile in relation to the PDAF scam today.
The third division of the Sandiganbayan will be trying Enrile on plunder and 15 counts of graft.
GIGI REYES’ WARRANT OF ARREST ALSO ISSUED
His Chief of Staff, Gigi Reyes, whom socialite Ruby Tuason admitted handing kickbacks to at a Senate Blue Ribbon Committee hearing, has also surrendered.
Reyes is reportedly Enrile’s paramour, with Enrile’s wife, former Ambassador to the Vatican Christina Ponce Enrile saying that this relationship between Enrile and Reyes is what forced her to go to the United States and ask for a divorce.
GIGI REYES’ FAULT?
Reyes has a reputation of abusing her role as Chief of Staff and of also having a lavish lifestyle. Whistleblower Benhur Luy also revealed that the fancy and very expensive 50th birthday party of Gigi Reyes attended by the who’s who of politics was sponsored by Napoles.
Enrile has said that he is not guilty. His lawyer, Ricky dela Cruz, has stated that the transactions were solely between Enrile’s staff Gigi Reyes and pork barrel scam alleged mastermind Janet Lim Napoles. Dela Cruz has said that Gigi Reyes’ actions were not authorized by Enrile.
Enrile and Reyes traded barbs after dela Cruz revealed that Reyes was not authorized to endorse pork barrel funds to Napoles NGOs.
They are facing a sentence far worse than “I Do.”
http://www.manilaspeak.com/ms/sandiganbayan-divisions-named-arrest-warrants-anytime-now-for-jpe-jinggoy-and-bong/Follow us: @manilaspeak on Twitter
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.