September 28, 2016
TRENDING: JODI STA. MARIA NOMINATED FOR AN INTERNATIONAL EMMY
Kapamilya actress Jodi Sta. Maria May become the first Filipina to win an International Emmy for Best Actress in a drama.
Sta. Maria was nominated for her role as Amor Powers in the remake of “Pangako Sa’ Yo”. has been nominated in the category of Best Actress for her role in the drama. She is up against 3 other nominees, including the legendary Dame Judi Dench, who is nominated for her BBC One drama, “Roald Dahl’s Esio Trot”.
The International Emmy Awards is different from the US Primetime Emmy Awards. The International Emmy Awards is given by the International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, a membership-based organization comprised of leading media and entertainment figures from over 60 countries and 500 companies from all sectors of television including internet, mobile and technology.
The 44th International Emmy Awards Gala will be in New York City on November 21. Over 1000 international television professionals, including our own esteemed actress Jodi Sta. Maria, are expected to attend.
Photo credit: instagram.com/jodistamaria
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.