November 13, 2014
Camp John Hay Art Contest Now On
One of our main missions at Camp John Hay Development Corp. (CJHDevCo) is to support and promote our local talent. So it is with great pride that I invite you all to our 18th Annual Camp John Hay Art Contest.
This project was conceptualized 18 years ago to give students and, more importantly, out-of-school youth, the chance to be recognized in this field. As the biggest art contest in Northern Luzon, this contest provides a venue and an opportunity for young artists to showcase their talent in visual and creative arts to a vast array of audiences.
As such, we at CJHDevCo are inviting all students, out-of-school youth, and differently-abled individuals aged 21 years old and below at the time of the contest to embrace the opportunity for discovery by joining this contest.
This year, this event will be held on November 22, next Saturday, at the Scout Hill, Camp John Hay, Baguio City. The theme is “Environment and Development: Key To A Better Future”.
The event, divided into three (3) major categories, boasts of cash prizes and trophies amounting to almost Php100,000. Winning entries will also be used for print collaterals and advertising materials of various Camp John Hay entities and projects.
The registration period already started last November 3, 2014 but will still be open until November 20, 2014. The Camp John Hay Development Corporation Admin. Office, Scout Hill, Camp John Hay, Baguio City is open to accepting registrations from 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Entry forms can also be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration forms are also available at the Camp John Hay Development Corporation Office, or may be downloaded at www.campjohnhay.com. For additional information you may contact Ms. May Joy Malit of CJH DevCo at (074) 442-5783 or 0917-862-7063, or Mr. Lando Paciteng at 0917-884-1334.
Our continued support to the visual and creative arts community of our region will not be possible were it not for the continuous generosity of the following organizations: the Camp John Hay Development Corp.(CJHDevCo), The Manor Hotel, The Forest Lodge, Camp John Hay Golf Club, Rocky Mountain Arabica Coffee Company, Inbound Pacific, Mile Hi Inn, Selecta, Enchanted Kingdom, Farmer’s Coffee, Strawberries & Ice Cream House.
Looking forward to seeing the entries. Good luck to all the contestants. Once again, art reigns supreme at Camp John Hay!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.