January 11, 2019
It seems that even Ombudsman Samuel Martires was surprised when he heard from the news that DBM Sec. Benjamin Diokno is being probed regarding the government’s infra projects, particularly those related to the flood control ‘scam’. He added, “it is not good to drag the Office of the Ombudsman into this feud between the Office of the Secretary of Budget and Management and the House of Representatives.”
House Majority Leader Rolando Andaya Jr. is wasting everyone’s time with his theatrics. Instead of encouraging the members of Congress to act on more important bills such as the Freedom of Information bill and Bank Secrecy Bill. He’s shifting people’s attention away from what matters most, submitting the 2019 General Appropriations Bill.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.