June 21, 2014
5 Things Bong Did That Jinggoy Shouldn’t Do Upon His Arrest
That Bong Revilla went in first puts Jinggoy at an advantage: he can learn from his good friend’s faux pas and at least try to do his walk of shame with a semblance of dignity (if that’s even possible).
1. Don’t wear a statement shirt using the name of the Lord our God to forward your propaganda.
Or you’ll get comments like this:
2. Don’t have a double at the Sandiganbayan.
ABS-CBN captured these “kalokalikes” of Bong Revilla and Christopher de Leon showing up at the Sandiganbayan. Efren Valencerina, the Bong Revilla ‘kalokalike’ who called Bong his ‘idol’, even said he was willing to take the place of Bong Revilla in jail. Unfortunately, this is something that can’t accommodate a stunt double.
3. Don’t act like a spoiled brat and ask for an air cooler before your first night even starts.
Cong. Lani Mercado, wife of accused Senator Bong Revilla, says her husband has migraines that may develop into an aneurysm if no “air cooler” is placed in his cell. GMA 7 called this a “special electric fan”. Well, she just opened her beloved up to comments like this:
4. Don’t reference your dad. Erap has tried hard enough to clear his name and make a “comeback” and, to be fair, has been doing well reviving Manila. Stop dragging your old man’s name down with you.
Revilla stopped by his father, former Senator Ramon Revilla’s place before heading to the Sandiganbayan. Jinggoy is expected to be accompanied by his parents, former President Joseph Estrada and former Senator Loi Ejercito, when he surrenders himself.
5. Finally, please (!) don’t smile for your mugshot. Even if this was done as a subtle mockery of the system, given that Bong Revilla has been playing “the victim of justice”, realize you will just end up looking like a fool.
You could attempt to make people forget the great damage you have done to the Senate as an institution and to the people’s faith in government by posing like Jeremy Meeks, the 30-year-old apprehended by police in California, who won women over with his dreamy eyes …
… or NOT. 🙂
The warrant of arrest for Senator Jinggoy Estrada is expected to be signed and issued on Monday, June 23. He has been charged with plunder for his involvement in the pork barrel scam. He has said that he will surrender himself to the authorities.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.