April 10, 2016
Splurge on Minauderies & More at iamlovemanila.com
I wrote about iamlovemanila.com, a local shopping site that sells fine jewelry, minauderies and fashion accessories. I’ve already talked about the affordable items so today I’m moving on to the more expensive picks.
I really like their selection of minauderies. A minauderie, while it looks like a clutch, is in a category of its own. It is more of a statement piece because it is usually bejeweled and made of hard material.
Unfortunately, my top choices are sold out, but there are still a few pieces that caught my eye. The mix of colors of the Olivia, made of paua shell and mother of pearl, just draws you in.
And the design of the Odette is just so retro fab.
Prices for the minauderies start at P3,500. The Olivia and the Odette are P 4,800 and P 4,500 respectively.
They also have a collection of fine jewelry that are made of 14 carat Italian Gold. If you’re into the chains, then you’ll have a lot to choose from. But if you’re like me and go for a more sleek look, I suggest the Aria bracelet in white gold…
Or the Lucia tri-colored bangle.
Prices for the fine jewelry start at P19,000. The Aria is priced at P34,000 and the Lucia is priced at P77,000.
They also have jewelry made of semi-precious stones like this smokey topaz and purple amethyst drop earrings for P6,500.
I look forward to seeing new pieces in their site (since many of their items have already sold out) and a wider selection because they seem to really know how to pick the pretty pieces.
Go to iamlovemanila.com to check out all the collections.
Photos from iamlovemanila.com
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.