June 18, 2015
Too Cool For School
One of the reasons why I don’t really like wearing make up is because I get lazy to go through the process of removing it from my face at the end of the day. So when a friend of mine recommended a make up remover in the form of wipes from Too Cool for School, a Korean make up brand, I just had to try it. And, I gotta say, I really, really liked it. It made the process of cleaning my face so much easier and it didn’t leave my skin feeling icky.
I’m not usually one to try stuff from brands I’m not too familiar with, especially when it comes to my face, but the range of products that Too Cool for School has to offer is pretty interesting and just might be too hard to resist.
Here are some of the things that I’ve been eyeing:
Loose & Silly – I don’t like using a sponge to apply powder on my face, I always use a make up brush for it so this product is perfect for me.
Smoky Nudy Lip Color – Lipstick colors come and go but nude lipsticks will always be a classic. Every girl has to have one in their make up kit.
Twin Color Eye Crayon – I can never get the hang of putting make up on my eyes but these look easy enough to handle.
And, lastly, Midnight Fever – This compact, all-in-one make up kit saves us the trouble of having to bring our make up kits and easily fits in our purses. Total time and space saver!
All products abovementioned are below P1,900. Too Cool for School is in SM Mall of Asia, SM North Edsa, SM BF, SM Megamall or go to toocoolforschool.com.ph.
Photos from Too Cool For School
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
2 Comments on “Too Cool For School”
PRODUCT FEATURE FROM MANILA SPEAK.COM | Too Cool For School says February 20, 2015 at 3:30 pm
[…] Blog Name: ManilaSpeak.com […]
Abby says February 11, 2017 at 6:37 am
There’s no more left Too cool for School stores in Manila, how and where can I buy my fave BB Cream now?