March 13, 2016
Oscars Fashion Ends The Awards Season With A Bang!
The Oscars is done and another awards season is over and the celebrities closed it with a bang! So many beautiful dresses on the red carpet at the Oscars and everyone came dressed to the nines, as they should. It is, after all, Hollywood’s biggest night of the year.
My favorites this year…
Rooney Mara in Givenchy Haute Couture
I love nude dresses in general because they have a very sexy and feminine vibe. Add to that the lace, the little peekaboo cut out at the top, the high slit at the bottom and the way the skirt falls like soft waves and you’ve got one amazing dress!
Naomi Watts in Armani Prive
There were a lot of sparkly dresses on the red carpet that night but I was drawn to this one the most. I like the mix of colors and the ombre effect on the top. I also really like the wavy pattern on the bottom half.
Margot Robbie in Tom Ford
Another sparkly dress! There’s something about this all gold outfit that just seems so cool to me. Maybe it’s the 70s disco x Knots Landing feel. I really like the way her shoulder looks and the plunging neckline and how it looks like a lapel of a suit.
Hannah Redmayne in Alexander McQueen
She has been my favorite non-actor throughout this red carpet season and she didn’t disappoint at the Oscars. I love the black and gold combo & that collar is just to die for. It’s just so cool! For me, this is her best look so far.
Cate Blanchett in Armani Prive
I was beginning to wonder when Cate Blanchett would wow us again! And she finally did! She looks amazing in this gown. It’s so feminine and ethereal! I love the color of the dress and the way the flowers cascade from top to bottom.
Well, that’s it for this year’s award season! Till next year!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.