April 27, 2017
MAKE YOUR OWN MAKE UP PALETTE
Do you ever look at make up palettes and not buy it because you only want one or two colors in it? I’ve passed up on many make up buys because of it, thinking that I would just be wasting money on it. There have been many times when I’ve wished that I could choose all the colors and put everything I need in one container. Well, that wish has now come true, thanks to Suesh.
In just two easy steps, you have your own custom make up palette. The first step is to pick your case. Prices start at P250 for a 3-pan palette. The second step is to choose your make up. They have a wide variety of colors to choose from and you can mix and match what you put in your palette. Now you don’t have to get stuck with different shades of just one color and/or just one kind of make up. You can have a little of everything. Prices start at P100 per pot.
This will definitely make life easier for many and it doesn’t hurt that Suesh has good reviews from beauty industry insiders. My make up artist friends were the first to recommend Suesh to me. If you do, however, get overwhelmed when you’re putting together your own palette, you can always get the ones they have readily available. They’re not bad either.
Suesh stores are in Trinoma, ATC, Greenhills, Glorietta 5, SM Megamall and Marquee Mall in Pampanga.
Happy palette hunting!
Photos from Suesh
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.