June 8, 2017
IT’S ALL ABOUT BABY STEPS
Most of my friends are now married and have children. While the average now is still at two kids there are some that have been blessed with more (I have one friend who already has 7 kids!). There are also those who have just started and still have little ones below 2 years old. Gift giving has gotten a little bit more complicated when the kids started coming but most of my mom friends always tell me to just get them something practical and useful or educational.
The debate as to whether or not babies should use commercial walkers for training continues. There are some who say walkers delay learning to sit up, walk and crawl because babies can’t see their feet while they walk resulting in abnormal walking patters and are unsafe because it has wheels. The andador, however, has gotten better reviews.
Since the andador has no wheels it is considered to be safer because it lessens the possibility of the baby rolling over. It is also more helpful for the baby because without the wheels they are really able to practice walking on their own. Plus the open design of the andador doesn’t hinder development of spatial perception. Best of all, it’s more affordable than commercial walkers (it’s only P 1,250).
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
6 Comments on “IT’S ALL ABOUT BABY STEPS”
Ness says August 18, 2017 at 6:07 pm
Hi, where can I buy the andador? Thank you
Melna says February 19, 2018 at 11:47 am
Where i can buy this andador? Pls reply asap
Myrna G Bello says July 22, 2018 at 1:44 pm
Where i can buy this rattan andador
Fenil Parekh says September 26, 2018 at 8:28 pm
From where can I buy this traditional walker?
Chi Laureola says October 6, 2018 at 8:59 am
Where can i buy the blue andador for my apo ? How much ?
Ryan Myers says June 5, 2019 at 3:51 am
Is there anywhere you can still buy these?