July 20, 2017
CABLE MANAGEMENT MADE EASY WITH CABLEDROPS
Are you one of those people who always seem to have cable wires tangled? I recently had to figure out those cable wires at the back of our TV system and, man, did I get annoyed. I have vowed to find the time to figure them out one of these days and have been looking for holders to keep them in place.
A good contender to get the job done are these cute CableDrops from this company called Bluelounge.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.