Ever used a watch so much that the straps broke? I thought there was nothing more you could do when that happens except to retire the watch. That was until a friend of mine told me to check out Asprey and I’ve been addicted ever since.
Asprey is an Italian watch strap company that has a wide range of affordable, quality and stylish straps. I’m sure you’ve seen their kiosks in the malls but, like me, never really took the time to check out what they offer because it does look a little plain. But don’t let the simplicity of their display mislead you. It’s really made to look simple so people who are looking can see all the different straps available.
They have straps in leather, metal, rubber and nylon that come in a variety of colors and designs that are durable, comfortable, and made from quality material. They only use genuine Italian leather. My favorite is the textured leather detachable straps that you can just snap on and off so you can easily change the look of your watch to match your mood and your outfit on any given day. I also like that you can’t see the logo on the watch strap.
Asprey doesn’t just give you the option to replace worn out straps. It also gives you the option to give your watch a completely new look. Watch straps range from P250 to P2,000 depending on material and width. So next time you think you need to buy a new watch, try changing the straps first.
I’ve only been to the Rockwell, Greenbelt 5 and Glorietta 2 kiosks (I recommend Greenbelt 5) but they have over 50 kiosks nationwide in most of the major malls.
Photos from Asprey
Photo used under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
By posting a comment in the section provided, you hereby agree to:
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.