April 14, 2018
WRITING TIPS FOR ALL SEASONS (FROM SNOOPY AND THE GANG)
Snoopy and the Peanuts gang never runs out of writing tips for every occasion. From Valentines, Thanksgiving to Christmas, from summer topics to school reports and from book titles to appreciation letters. Learn from them and laugh out loud at the same time!
Oh, such a fun writing circle!
Photo credits: Snoopygrams Instagram
Write Things offers creative writing classes for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing class is the place to be. Check out our monthly writing classes and facebook.com/writethingsph.
- Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens: Young Writers’ Hangout – April 21 & 28, May 12, 19 & 26 (1:30pm-3pm)
We’ve got a line up of authors teaching our classes this summer!
- Summer Writing Workshop for Kids and Teens: Wonder of Words – May 7, 9, 11, 14, 16 & 18 (1:30pm-3:30pm for 8-12 years old; 4pm-6pm for 13-17 years old)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email email@example.com.
Want to join one of our writing classes? Register now!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.