June 10, 2017
WRITING PROMPT BOOKLETS
I love buying writing prompt books. We have it at Where the Write Things Are, our writing center, just in case our young writers need some help for writing ideas. When my mom went to the World Book and Copyright Day last April 2017 at the Quezon City Memorial Circle, she found these cute little writing prompt booklets (the size is about one fourth of a short bond paper). It’s written by Marigold Uy and sold by 8Letters Boutique Bookstore.
Here’s a sneak peek of two of my favorite writing prompts from this series.
It’s a long weekend. I’ll probably try out these prompts. Check out these booklets at www.8letters-books.com.
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our monthly classes at writethings.wix.com/writethings and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens and Adults
- Young Writers’ Hangout – July 1, July 15, August 5, August 9 (1:30pm-3pm)
- Adult Creative Writing with Susan Lara – June 17 (1:30pm-4:30pm)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.