February 24, 2018
WALL DÉCOR SIGNS FROM MY FAVORITE SHOW FIXER UPPER
I am a frustrated interior designer. I wish I had taken that course when I was in college. So these days I try to do some Interior Styling and Party Styling to let out my creative side. One of my favorite design shows on HGTV that I discovered three years ago is Fixer Upper. The designer of the show, Joanna Gaines, has become one of my favorite designers and I’m so sad that their show will be ending for good really soon.
I’ve never been a big fan of wall décor with a word, phrase, or a sentence on it. But, I’ve learned to appreciate it through Joanne Gaines’ designs. It was actually one sign that really changed my view on words as wall décor.
This is my favorite sign that started it all.
I have a lot of favorite wall décor signs from all her renovation projects. Here are some ideas for different rooms that might be useful for you. (And check out her impressive styling, too.)
Bedroom signs for inspiration
Bathroom signs to start your day right
Dining room sign for a family feast
Kitchen sign because you can have one in your kitchen, too
Living room sign for encouragement for the whole family
Now, I actually have a wall décor sign in my bedroom that says “Inhale Exhale”. I got it from The Little Tribe. It’s a reminder for me because sometimes I just forget.
Photos from Magnolia
Write Things offers creative writing classes for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing class is the place to be. Check out our monthly writing classes and facebook.com/writethingsph.
- Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens: Young Writers’ Hangout – March 3 & 17, April 7, 14, 21 & 28, May 12, 19 & 26 (1:30pm-3pm)
- Summer Writing Workshop for Kids and Teens: Wonder of Words – May 7, 9, 11, 14, 16 & 18 (1:30pm – 3:30pm for 8-12 years old; 4pm-6pm for 13-17 years old)
- Creative Writing Class for Adults: Fiction Writing with Sarge Lacuesta – March 10 (1:30pm-4:30pm)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email email@example.com.
Want to join one of our writing classes? Register now!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.