January 18, 2014
V*brators are Fun!
Editor’s Note: This is a no-holds-barred relationship column in Q and A format. Not for the prude or faint of heart. Rated R!
My partner and I want to spice up our intimate time but all we see in the market here are vibrators. Any tips on where we can get better toys to play with?
I guess you just have to find the right one that you’ll both enjoy. Yes, the local sex shops have limited choices so I suggest shopping online. You can try a sex swing but it can get pricey plus you have to consider tax & shipping. How about using a few things that are readily available at home? Some rope (not the plastic ones coz they can cause rope burns, unless you’re into that), belts, neckties or a blindfold can be fun.
Food can be used as well, like honey, chocolate or caramel syrup, whipped cream and ice cream (careful, it can be too cold). The only downside is that it gets sticky after and I’m a stickler for cleanliness so I get a bit distracted when we play with food.
What?!? But vibrators are REALLY fun! (Not on me, of course! Haha!) I love using them on my wife – even more than she likes using it on herself!
There are lots of toys you guys can purchase. There are cock rings, dildos, whips, handcuffs, sex swings, anal beads, dolls, etc.. You actually don’t even have to buy anything. You can use neckties as a blindfold or for bondage. Feathers or candles for extra stimulation. Or even simple things like ice or altoids in your mouths while performing oral sex.
Use your imagination! It’s more fun that way.
Photo credit: mangoRED x RABBITHOLE CREATIVES | Collage artwork/MixedMedia by Geof Gonzales.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.