September 27, 2017
USING THE MICHELIN LTX FORCE FOR BOTH ON- AND OFF-ROAD PURPOSES
For those who are familiar with car tires offered in the market, Michelin tires are known for delivering high performance in safety, versatility, longevity, and durability in whatever terrain.
Michelin, the tire company, is dedicated to enhancing its clients’ mobility, sustainability; designing and distributing the most suitable tires, services and solutions for its clients’ needs. It also provides digital services, maps and guides to help enrich trips and travels and make them unique experiences; and developing high-technology materials that serve the mobility industry.
Michelin, in line with its tagline “Whatever the Terrain, One Tire Handles It”, recently introduced ‘Michelin LTX Force’—an all-new tire for Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV) and light trucks that comes with the best of Michelin’s on and off-road technologies for multi-purpose use on all types of terrain. The Michelin LTX Force is ideal for drivers seeking for a tire with the combination of on- and off-road performance.
Michael Nunag, Chief Representative of Michelin Philippines, shared during the media launch of the Michelin LTX Force that on a global scale, the SUV tire segment is growing larger in strategic importance. Over the past two years, it has outgrown the passenger car tire segment, and will continue to do so for the next five years. With target drivers in mind whose lifestyle, location or profession demand driving on and off-road, and need the best experience on both type of terrain, the Michelin LTX Force is the tire to consider.
“The launch of Michelin LTX Force reinforces our commitment not only to fulfill the needs and expectations of our customers with multiple exceptional performances, but also to respond to ever-changing market conditions in order to remain at the forefront of the industry,” said Nunag.
With notes from Michelin Philippines, the Michelin LTX Force tire features both on-road capabilities and off-road toughness that is suitable for every terrain—ranging from asphalt highways, concrete roads, to unpaved, gravel, sand, and wet mud paths. Its on-road capabilities are enabled by the following: CompacTread Technology, where reinforcement between tread blocks increases the contact area with the ground, for better braking and safety; BevelTread Technology, where a rounded sloping edge cuts the peaks of noise power at the frequency which is sensitive to human ears that provide a peaceful drive; and CushionGuard Technology, which absorbs road imperfections for a comfortable ride.
Its off-road toughness is enabled by Extended Sidewall Biting Edge, which improves the sidewall’s cut-chip resistance; plus Deep and Open Shoulder Design for off-road traction. Off-road technologies behind the Michelin LTX Force are derived from the World Rally Championship (WRC), one of the world’s most demanding rallies, which provide another example of Michelin’s “from track to road” philosophy.
With the Michelin LTX Force, customers can be ensured of safety and versatility with excellent on-road grip and great off-road traction, as well as of longevity and durability with better mileage and tougher design.
The new Michelin LTX Force will be available from Michelin authorized dealers nationwide. Covering a wide range of fitments, the Michelin LTX Force in all sizes will be available within the year at Michelin tire dealers. To check the dealers near you, visit Michelin’s website.
Photos by Bess Zamora and Michelin Philippines
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.