August 17, 2017
MAKE YOUR MARK, GET SET, EMBOSS!
I’ve wanted my own embosser and stamp for a very long time but haven’t gotten around to ordering one. The kind I want I’ve only seen in Martha Stewart and you’d have to order them online and ship them to an address in the US, which just seemed like too much work to me. Fortunately there is now a similar line of embossers and stamps available here via thebestimpressions.
As I’ve mentioned in previous articles, I’m a huge fan of personalization and having your own embosser and/or stamp is one of the easiest ways to do it. You can use it to make gift tags, to create your own stationery, to label your stuff, etc.
What I like about the embossers and stamps of thebestimpressions is that it has a very clean finish. I also like that you don’t need to keep ordering new embossers and stamps because the plates are interchangeable. If you want to experiment with colors, you can easily change the ink pads, too.
They also have foil seals for a little more sophistication.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.