October 29, 2016
The Paradox of Freedom
“Someday this will all make sense to us, there are things that we will finally see and understand clearly, but we must remember that answers most often come with a price.. and are usually laced with lessons from failures.”
Title: The Paradox of Freedom
Medium: Oil on Canvas
Model: Caitlin Karolczak
Collection of Miss Eve Storm
Size: 30in x 42in
From my recent solo show at the California Center for the Arts, Escondido. To my good friend, the talented and beautiful Caitlin, thank you so much!!! I owe you one!
You were born with potential.
You were born with goodness and trust.
You were born with ideals and dreams.
You were born with greatness.
You were born with wings.
You are not meant for crawling, so don’t.
You have wings.
Learn to use them and fly.
To view more of his works, visit John Jaylo’s FB Account.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.