November 14, 2014
The 48th International Bazaar: Shop Global, Help Local
The 48th International Bazaar is a much awaited annual event, as goods provided by the Diplomatic and Consular Corps and local concessionaires are sold.
This bazaar is being organized by the Department of Foreign Affairs to help change the lives of the marginalized sectors of society by generating charitable capital and providing services that contribute to the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
The International Bazaar, was initiated in 1966 by Mrs. Angela Valdes-Ramos, wife of then Secretary of Foreign Affairs Narciso Ramos. On 26 April 1995, after twenty-nine years, the International Bazaar was duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission as the International Bazaar Foundation, Incorporated (IBF).
With the spouse of the Secretary of Foreign Affairs as the chair, the first bazaar was held as a special project of the ladies of the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Diplomatic and Consular Corps, the Armed Forces of the Philippines, other government agencies and the private sector. Since then, the event has become an annual undertaking of the Ladies of the Department of Foreign Affairs in cooperation with the Diplomatic and Consular Corps, sharing one mission of alleviating suffering and misery by improving the lives of the underprivileged and less fortunate.
- IBF office: 6th Floor, 2330 Department of Foreign Affairs Building, Roxas Blvd, Pasay City. Telephone Number: (02)833-13-20/ Fax Number: (02) 834-3907
- Tesoro’s Outlets: Arnaiz Ave., Makati City/Amalum St., Ermita. Tel-887-6285
- You may also purchase your tickets at the event, on the day itself.
For more information, you may email: International Bazaar email@example.com
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.