May 16, 2017
LIFEPOWR: THE LAPTOP POWERBANK
Imagine that you’re in a coffee shop that doesn’t have plugs. Yes, there are a lot of those, especially here in the Philippines. Well, worry no more. There is a powerbank now in the market that can answer all your needs when it comes to emergency power. It’s not the type our President is asking. It’s the type of power that can allow you to work without a plug for few more hours without the hassle.
To those who may have not heard of Lifepowr, it is a powerbank that carries a massive charge capacity of 27,000 mAh. Newly improved, it also has an AC outlet that features a USB-C connector. Its battery comes with two USB-C ports featuring Thunderbolt 3, Quick Charge 3.0, and two USB-A ports that also support the Quick Charge 3.0 and the AC socket.
Take note also that all five ports can be used simultaneously. The company also mentions that their new version of Lifepowr can be recharged to 50 percent in under an hour (using a 60W charger) and fully recharged in under 3 hours.
LifePowr is also selling a solar panel that can recharge the battery without plugging, which is pretty nifty for those who like to smoke and work outside while drinking their coffee.
You can support the A3 (which is the new version that I am writing about) on Indiegogo now for as low as $159. The A2 version of Lifepowr is currently available at $239 on Amazon, which means $159 is likely a considerable discount from the final price of the A3.
Also, while Lifepowr has crowdfunded and shipped a product before, I suggest that you should still exercise a healthy amount of caution that you would normally put to a crowdfunded product.
The company says the A3 will be shipped in November.
Photos from Indiegogo
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.