May 13, 2014
Earlier than Expected
Two days ago, Apple came out with a press release that they will soon release their newest iPhone model: the iPhone 6. It was a month earlier than what I shared in my article a few Tuesdays ago.
According to the sources that were mentioned in the Taiwan’s Economic Daily News, the iPhone 6 will be launched after three months. It did not mention however why they decided to launch it in August.
The report also mentioned that on the month of its release, only the 4.7-inch iPhone will be introduced to the public while the larger 5.5-inch or 5.6-inch model will be sold in September.
According to some sources, the iPhone 6 will have a lot of improved features. They are planning to put a lot focus on health and wellness through fitness.
August and September will be Apple’s first exploratory venture when it comes to the larger mobile phone market. Their other mobile phone competitors came out with these “Phablets 1” about three years ago. Hopefully Apple will be able to keep up with that. It has gone a long way since.
1 A class of mobile device designed to combine or straddle the functions of a smartphone and tablet.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.