September 5, 2017
iPHONE 8 HERE AT LAST!
This September 12, Apple is expected to launch the iPhone 8, their 10th anniversary phone.
There is no official announcement yet by Apple but speculation is so loud with the announcement for an “Apple Special Event” on September 12 at 10 a.m. PDT, live on apple.com, of the the first-ever event and keynote at the Steve Jobs Theater, as well as this invitation to journalists:
Mac rumors are so strong that there are even details on what will be launched.
First, we are hearing that the iPhone 8 is expected to feature an overhauled design, a new advanced camera and facial recognition technology.
Other expected features include a faster A11 processor, edge to edge display, facial recognition that may replace Touch ID, the dissolution of the Home button, and wireless charging, which I am looking forward to!
There is also a rumor that the iPhone 8 will be launched alongside the iPhone 7S and the iPhone 7S+.
Included in this launch supposedly will also be their new 4K Apple TV and Apple Watch 3 that can connect to mobile networks.
For many many months now, I have been waiting for this because of all the hype that was drummed up last year. It’s always a mystery actually and the theatrics of Apple’s events always excites. As an avid fan, I am hoping that the new products that will come out this year will be revolutionary.
I am also looking forward to how Apple will drop a product on this year’s giddy semi-expecting crowd. You have to realize that for fans like me, next week’s event will be the biggest event of the year, comparable to next year’s WWDC.
Take note: ever since the launch of the iPhone 5 in September 2012, iPhones have been unveiled on the ninth month of the year. As a result, excitement about a new iPhone builds up throughout the summer months. By the end of August, we usually have a good idea of when the September event will take place.
Aside from the new hardware that will be introduced, Apple will introduce their new iOS, the iOS 11. It was announced back in June at the firm’s yearly WWDC developers conference. Since then, we have been seeing a lot of Beta users showing off how cool this new update will be for iPhone and iPad users.
This all-new operating system will bring a host of updates to the iPhone including improved Siri and Apple Maps. The iPad also sees one of its biggest ever upgrades, with the popular tablet getting extra features such as a new dock, ability to drag and drop, plus improved multitasking.
In fact, we’re expecting to see the iOS 11 released around one week after the new iPhone.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.