February 11, 2017
SUPER BOWL LI ADS “BINGE WATCH”
It’s that time of the year again for me where I “binge watch” on all the Super Bowl ads (plus the halftime show as I don’t really fully understand American Football as much as I do basketball and volleyball). I’m impressed at great storytelling through words, a song or even just images in 30 seconds, some in a minute or so.
Watching Super Bowl ads has been a tradition ever since I started my Marketing career (and YouTube happened). Three years ago, I was so thrilled when I was actually watching the Super Bowl ads from the US and not a couple hours after the game on Youtube! There were inspiring, humorous and brilliant ads this year, and sadly, corny ones too, but here are six that stood out for me.
Fabreze: Halftime Bathroom Break
Video credit: Fabreze YouTube Channel
Avocados from Mexico: Secret Society
Video credit: Avocados from Mexico YouTube channel
NFL: Inside These Lines
Video credit: NFL YouTube channel
Lifewtr: Inspiration Drops
Video credit: Lifewtr YouTube channel
Michelob ULTRA: Our Bar
Video credit: Michelob ULTRA YouTube channel
Video Credit: T-Mobile YouTube Channel
Photo from NFL On Location Experiences
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our monthly classes at writethings.wix.com/writethings and facebook.com/writethingsph.
- Creative Writing Class for Kids and Teens: February 18 and March 4, 2017 (1:30pm-3pm).
- Creative Nonfiction Writing for Adults: March 11 (1:30pm-4:30pm) with Marites D. Vitug, journalist and Rappler editor-at-large
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.