February 12, 2017
THE NAKED SHOE TREND: JUST DON’T
Her bestie, Gigi Hadid, has also been pushing the trend.
Let’s get real here, people. The only way to truly rock this trend is if you have perfect or at least amazing looking feet and great looking legs. You can’t pull this off if your toe nails aren’t done and definitely not if you have calluses, bunions or any other kind of foot problem.
The only people who would truly benefit from this trend are those with some kind of feet fetish. Given our country’s climate I know I’m probably not going to see anyone trying to get away with this look anytime soon – but the rainy season is not too far away and there are always people who are ever so willing to be fashion victims. If you’re one of them, stop yourself and please just don’t do it.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.