May 6, 2017
SMALL WONDERS BY ANG INK
I’ve been writing about Ang Ilustrador Ng Kabataan’s (Ang INK) exhibits and now they have a collaboration with Globe Telecom called Small Wonders. They describe their 30 small pieces exhibit at the Globe Art Gallery as artworks that represent miniature windows offering a view of various wonderful worlds, both real and imagined.
I recently visited the Globe Art Gallery on a super hot summer day and of course I loved all the pieces as I am such a big fan of this group of illustrators. But what really caught my attention were the summer inspired artwork, maybe because the Manila summer weather has been really unforgiving (and bizarre with sudden downpours)!
Here are some of my favorite artwork that reminds me about my summer now and as a child.
Small Wonders: Wonderful worlds imagined by curious illustrators
The Globe Art Gallery, The Globe Tower, 32nd St. corner 7th Ave., BGC
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in any of the artwork.
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our monthly classes at writethings.wix.com/writethings and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Summer Creative Writing Classes and Workshop for Kids and Teens:
- Wonder of Words Workshop – May 8, 10, 12, 15, 17 and 19 (1:30pm-3:30pm for 8-12 years old; 4pm-6pm for 13-17 years old) with guest authors Pam Pastor, journalist and editor of Super section of Philippine Daily Inquirer and Sarge Lacuesta, award winning fictionist and editor-at-large of Esquire Philippines Magazine
- Young Writers’ Hangout – May 13, 20, 27 and June 3 (1:30pm-3pm)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email email@example.com.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.