April 7, 2018
PLAY ON WORDS AND NAMES
I’ve missed seeing brands using play on words (and even names) but I found a couple of funny and crafty brands these past couple of months.
I have been avoiding malls these past few months after reading a New York Times article about a year of no shopping. So, I’m trying my best to do this, and one step is to avoid the malls! But of course I can’t avoid the malls totally. The few times that I visited the mall last month, I saw this juice bar and it actually made my day. But, I still have to try their lemonade one of these summer days.
Then, I remembered seeing a funny pie brand in Japan during my holiday vacation. Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to take a photo. I searched online for it but I only found this pie brand from Berlin.
Lastly, one of my favorite local juice brand that I love because not only does their juices taste good, they always have well thought of names for their juices. They just recently launched their three new summer flavors and of course their names did not disappoint.
I need to continue my search for more brands using play on words!
Write Things offers creative writing classes for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing class is the place to be. Check out our monthly writing classes and facebook.com/writethingsph.
- Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens: Young Writers’ Hangout – April 14, 21 & 28, May 12, 19 & 26 (1:30pm-3pm)
- Summer Writing Workshop for Kids and Teens: Wonder of Words – May 7, 9, 11, 14, 16 & 18 (1:30pm-3:30pm for 8-12 years old; 4pm-6pm for 13-17 years old)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join one of our writing classes? Register now!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.