May 20, 2017
While I was looking for Mother’s Day cards at Fully Booked last week, I saw these cards inspired by Pinoy phrases that made me laugh out loud.
Check it out if you can relate to any of these phrases (heard it, read it or *gasp* used it!)
Pinoy words into type cards:
Design by Nelson Agustin | Phraseolgy by Reni Roxas
“Quote ang quote” greeting cards:
Drawing by Elbert Or | Design by Nelson Agustin and JR Felipe
I wish they had a Mother’s Day themed card. That would make my mom’s day.
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our monthly classes at writethings.wix.com/writethings and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens and Adults
- Young Writers’ Hangout – May 27 and June 3 (1:30pm-3pm)
- Adult Creative Writing with Susan Lara – June 17 (1:30pm-4:30pm)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email email@example.com.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.