February 21, 2016
Peanuts Gang and Their Writing Advice
I’ve been seeing a lot of writing advice comic strips from the Peanuts gang. Here are some helpful (and entertaining) tips on writing:
On finding the right words:
On letting your friend read your work:
On what to write about:
Credits: Instagram account of Passmethefunnies and Snoopygrams/ theatlantic.com, brainsnorts.com, dawnwebber.wordpress.com, wordsintomelodies.wordpress.com, interestedtolearnmore.blog.com, pinterest.com, and candygourlay.com
Where the Write Things Are’s classes for kids/teens and adults:
- Your Personal Journey: A Rich Source of Stories (Adult Creative Writing Class)
February 28, 2016 (Sunday, 1:30pm-5:30pm)
UView, Basement, Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street
- Young Writers Hangout
March 5, 2016 (Saturday, 1:30-3pm)
Forum, 4th Floor, Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street
*For registration and fee details contact 0917-6240196 or email@example.com
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our classes at write-things.com and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “Peanuts Gang and Their Writing Advice”
Snoopy’s Writing Advice says July 8, 2016 at 3:37 am
[…] week, I shared some writing advice from the Peanuts gang. Here’s more writing advice on getting started on your writing, submitting, and following up from […]