May 19, 2018
NATIONAL PUN DAY
Yes, there’s actually a National Pun Day! I discovered it through Creative Teaching Press and it was celebrated last May 15, 2018. To join the (belated) celebration of pun day, here are some of my newly discovered favorite puns.
Cheers to national pun day!
Young Writers’ Summer Hangout: Creative Writing Classes for Kids and Teens at Fully Booked BGC
- May 26: Making characters for fantasy stories with guest author, Gabriela Lee
- June 2: Creative Nonfiction Writing with Teacher Roel Cruz
Creative Writing for Adults at Fully Booked BGC
- June 30: Online Writing with Tarie Sabido
For inquiries and registration about creative writing classes by Write Things Manila, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send inquiries here.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.