November 26, 2016
MUST-HAVES FOR EVERY FURKID: BEAUTY & WELLNESS (PART 1 OF 2)
Last week we featured Training & Playtime must-haves. Now, let us move on to Beauty & Wellness.
When it comes to pampering her fluffy and cute furkid, in my books, nobody beats Katrina Nepomuceno! She is the proud mommy of Lizzie, a seven-year-old female Bichon Frisé. This furkid is always immaculately white and well behaved, which is why I am not surprised why she is so pampered! For Katrina, keeping Lizzie clean and healthy is her top priority and her must-haves are:
Three weeks ago, you met Goliath, my sister’s Yorkie. Here are his grooming essentials:
Next week we shall see more of Lani Lim’s extensive must-have list for her furkids’ (Bailey and Lumi) Beauty and Wellness.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “MUST-HAVES FOR EVERY FURKID: BEAUTY & WELLNESS (PART 1 OF 2)”
Guia says November 27, 2016 at 10:08 pm
May I now if the Hercules pet dryer is available in the Philippines? If yes, where?