March 17, 2018
MORE WALL DECOR SIGNS FROM FIXER UPPER
Please forgive me as I am in this phase of obsessing over wall décor signs. In my post two weeks ago, I talked about my new appreciation of wall décor with words or phrases on it for different rooms in our homes influenced by designer, Joanna Gaines of the HGTV show, Fixer Upper.
Here are more of my favorite signs for different nooks in your home even for a bakery and garden house!
Found at Magnolia Bakery
Found at Joanna Gaines’ garden house
For different nooks in a home
It’s now even on my travel bucket list to visit Waco, Texas to see Joanna Gaines’ home store, eat a cupcake in her bakery, stay at one of the houses she designed that they rent out and even have a meal at their newly opened restaurant, Magnolia Table! (Yes, I’m that obsessed with her!)
She recently released a home décor and accessories line in Target called Hearth and Hand and of course I asked my US based sister to hoard for me. This will do for now until I can visit her hometown.
Write Things offers creative writing classes for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing class is the place to be. Check out our monthly writing classes and facebook.com/writethingsph.
- Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens: Young Writers’ Hangout – April 7, 14, 21 & 28, May 12, 19 & 26 (1:30pm-3pm)
- Summer Writing Workshop for Kids and Teens: Wonder of Words – May 7, 9, 11, 14, 16 & 18 (1:30pm-3:30pm for 8-12 years old; 4pm-6pm for 13-17 years old)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email email@example.com.
Want to join one of our writing classes? Register now!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.