April 4, 2019
LAMUDI HOUSING FAIR 2019 RETURNS TO TRINOMA
Lamudi, the country’s number one real estate platform, is once again holding a series of housing fairs which will kick off this April 6 to 7, 2019 at the Trinoma Activity Center. This year’s Trinoma Housing Fair is Lamudi’s first housing fair for 2019 and is set to offer an extensive selection of property offerings from some of the country’s biggest industry players such as SMDC, Amiya Raya, Taft Properties, Robinsons Communities, Filinvest, Grand Monaco Estate Developers, Inc., Aboitiz Land, Inc., Phinma Properties, DMCI Homes, Hausland Development Corp and more. Also, Land Registration Authority, UnionBank, Land Bank of the Philippines, and Food Panda will participate at the housing fair.
The real estate platform held its most recent housing fair in Cebu last year, where 23 exhibitors from real estate, banking and financial industries, and several key government agencies showcased their property offerings and auctions, services, exclusive discounts, as well as the Lamudi Academy Training sessions.
Trinoma as a gold mine of prospective property buyers
The mall sits on a strategic location within Quezon City where a ceaseless economic activity can be found. With an average of 200,000 of daily foot traffic, Trinoma is one of the busiest malls in the country, allowing for the two-day event to instantly capture a diverse pool of shoppers and potential buyers and investors.
Trinoma is also accessible from nearby business districts such as Caloocan, San Juan, and Mandaluyong, making it a viable location in capturing professionals from these cities. Similarly, its proximity to the North Luzon Expressway provides an easy gateway for potential buyers from provinces such as Bulacan, Pampanga, and Tarlac.
What to expect in Trinoma Housing Fair 2019
Attendees and exhibitors of the two-day event can enjoy a host of benefits.
For one, speakers and industry experts will give interested property buyers various home buying seminars to guide them in the right direction. This is something first-time buyers will find most beneficial.
On top of this, there will be exclusive property discounts from developers and freebies for attendees. Foreclosures are also available for aspiring real estate investors, as they can serve as good investment starters. Some of these properties will also be auctioned off by UnionBank at affordable price points.
For real estate professionals participating in the Trinoma Housing Fair, Lamudi is offering free online real estate marketing seminars to help brokers and agents grow their real estate business as conducted by the instructors of Lamudi Academy.
“These housing fairs are important since these are where property developers, brokers, and buyers converge and find immediate value from each other,” said Lamudi CEO Bhavna Suresh. She reveals, “This year, we plan to make them bigger and better so as to deliver better results to all our partners, exhibitors, and the property buyers wherever the Lamudi Housing Fair will come next, specifically Glorietta, SM Cebu, and MOA. Trinoma will set us off to a great start”.
For more information, please visit the official website.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.